Tuesday 12 April 2011

Attempting a Glog embed

This is the embed for my glog.  I tried to do a direct embedding but it does not appear to work (the embed code was below this post. It has been taken out as it failed to embed), thus I have linked the word glog. I have made it quite simple with a song and a couple of pictures of  my daughter I have edited with Picnik. I am curious to see if the song in Glogster is dependant on the computer or wether it has truly been embedded into my glogI will write more on this in my group 3 technologies, but I find this a great presentation tool that could be used for teachers or students to put together some great presentations.

Anderson, B. & Ulvaeus, B. (1979) I have a dream [Recorded by ABBA]. On ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits [CD]. Stockholm. Sweeden. Polar Music

No comments:

Post a Comment